Nikki C. CarsleyMills Meyers Swartling P.S.
- Municipal Law, Business Law
Nikki is a co-founder of Seamark Law Group. Her civil-litigation practice focuses on municipal law, police liability, and tort defense. She helps effectively and efficiently resolve high-stakes disputes through litigation, mediation, and trial. Nikki graduated from the University of Washington School of Law with high honors. During law school, she served as a managing editor for the Washington Law Review and was selected by the faculty as a teaching assistant for first-year legal writing classes. Nikki worked at a mid-sized firm in Seattle before co-founding Seamark. She currently serves on the Young Professionals Board for Treehouse, a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the lives of youth in foster care across the state. Super Lawyers Magazine has put Nikki on its “Rising Stars” list annually since 2016.
- Municipal Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Tort Litigation
- Mills Meyers Swartling P.S.
- - Current
- University of Washington School of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- Honors: with high honors
- Activities: Managing Editor, Washington Law Review; Legal Writing Fellow; Extern to the Honorable John C. Coughenour, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- Washington State Bar Associaiton
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.