- Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice ...
Nicole Sommerfeld has focused her law practice on workers’ compensation and personal injury law ever since passing the Illinois bar exam and getting licensed in 1994, so she now has over 25 years of experience on the job.
Nicole grew up in the Chicago area, attending Highland Park High School. She went to college at University of Wisconsin - Madison and earned her juris doctorate from the John Marshall Law School in Chicago.
When she first started practicing law it was a family affair, going to work at her father and brother’s law firm where she focused on helping workers who were injured on the job.
In 2008 she joined Abels & Annes, P.C. as Of Counsel and has been handling work injury claims there ever since.
Most of Nicole’s new clients come from referrals from her past clients who were happy with her work, and she backs that up with lots of positive reviews online. The injured workers she represents really seem to appreciate the effort she puts into their cases.
If you’ve been injured on the job or in an accident, give Nicole a call for a free consultation at (312) 924-7575. She’d be happy to evaluate your case and determine if our office can help you.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- The John Marshall Law School
- J.D. (1994)
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- B.A. (1991)
- Illinois State Bar
- Nicole Sommerfeld's Website Profile
- Abels & Annes, P.C. Website
- Chicago Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- What You Need to Know About Chicago Construction Accidents Involving Booms and Lifts
March 19, 2022
- Six Hurt in Chicago Crash Caused by Intoxication
March 8, 2022
- Court Addresses Illinois Voluntary Undertaking Doctrine in Recent Slip-and-Fall Case
November 14, 2021
- Chicago Car Accident Lawyers Blog
- Teens Injured in Chicago Car Crash
March 18, 2022
- Rear-End Collision Causes Death in Chicago Rideshare Accident
March 8, 2022
- Chicago Accidents Caused by Red Light Violations
November 12, 2021
- Illinois Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer Blog
- Treating Bedsores: Issues in Illinois Nursing Home Care
June 9, 2016
- Falls are Often Fatal in Illinois Nursing Homes
May 31, 2016
- Recommendation Made to Change Terminology from Pressure Ulcer to Pressure Injury
May 17, 2016
- Phoenix Injury Lawyer Blog
- Filing a Wrongful Death Lawsuit Following a Fatal Arizona Drunk Driving Accident
November 16, 2021
- One Dead, Seven Hospitalized Following Arizona Car Crash
October 17, 2021
- Understanding Arizona Head-On Car Collisions
September 23, 2021
- Chicago Injury Blog
- Is It Hard to Win a Slip and Fall Case?
May 30, 2023
- What Is Premises Liability Law?
May 29, 2023
- Why You Need a Lawyer After a Slip and Fall at Walmart
May 27, 2023
Injury lawyers from Abels & Annes, P.C. often work on motorcycle accident cases. Most of these crashes are caused by drivers that fail to pay attention to motorcyclists on the...Uninsured Motorist Claim In Chicago
Attorneys at our office often receive phone calls from people that have been injured in car accidents and the at fault driver had no insurance at the time of the...
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.