Nicole (Neustein) Moskowitz is a Miami native who has been licensed to practice law since 2008. After law school, Ms. Moskowitz worked for a major law firm in which she defended multi-million dollar insurance and products liability cases. Ms. Moskowitz also has extensive courtroom experience as both a litigator and federal law clerk.
Ms. Moskowitz brings a unique experience to the practice of law having completed prestigious clerkships for two federal magistrate judges in the Southern District of Florida. These clerkships exposed Ms. Moskowitz to the inner workings of a court room and a variety of federal cases including civil rights and discrimination actions, criminal law, federal minimum wage lawsuits, and other high stakes commercial law cases.
As a principal of Neustein Law Group, PA, Ms. Moskowitz has had extensive experience defending foreclosure actions and commercial litigation cases, as well as representing debtors in Chapter 7 bankruptcies.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Business Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Real Estate Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 56570
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- The Neustein Law Group
- Barnard College
- University of Miami School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Florida State Bar
- - Current
- Older Floridians Handbook: Laws and Programs Affecting Older Floridians, section on real estate laws and types of real property
- Florida Justice Institute
- Stop Foreclosure Lawyer – Florida
- Talk About a Hot Summer! Neustein Law Group was on Fire, Wins Six Foreclosure Appeals Across State of Florida
6 September 2016
- Cómo derrotar al demandante la moción de sentencia sumaria
18 December 2015
- Orden para mostrar causa – Estatuto de la Florida 701.10
8 December 2015
- Order to Show Cause – Florida Statute 701.10
2 December 2015
- Affirmative Defenses and Motions to Strike
18 November 2015
- ¿Qué es un gravamen equitativo?
17 November 2015
- Guardian Ad Litem – When to Appoint One in a Foreclosure Case?
10 November 2015
- What is Equitable Subrogation in the Foreclosure Context?
30 October 2015
- Cuando debo presentar una apelación?
29 October 2015