Nicolas Guibert de Bruet
- Arbitration & Mediation, Business Law, Intellectual Property ...
Nicolas Guibert de Bruet consults as an attorney and engineering leader dedicated to helping businesses strategize and successfully navigate the technology maze. His practice revolves around advising technology-intensive businesses on how to start-up, operate, innovate and protect intellectual property assets to keep the business viable. He also concentrates on privacy law compliance, cybersecurity risk management, aviation regulations and transnational agreements.
Mr. Guibert de Bruet has worked as a technical expert and manager in the electronics and software industry for two decades. He has accepted assignments for a wide array of applications in the areas of defense, utilities, court systems, consumer electronics, and automotive electronics. In this latter area, he has lead globally distributed teams designing projects involving connected vehicles, electric propulsion energy storage or transfer components, and functional safety of computer vision systems for autonomous driving safety electronics.
Mr. Guibert de Bruet has been admitted to the State Bar of Michigan after earning a Juris Doctor degree from Wayne State University Law School. He holds professional certifications in functional safety of automotive electronics. His academic study of electrical engineering, embedded systems and computer science culminated in a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering degree from Oakland University.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- International Law
- Human Rights, Imports & Exports
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Corporate Governance and Corporate General Counsel
- Trade Secrets
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Oakland University
- B.S. | Computer Engineering
- Activities: Embedded Systems Lab
- Wayne State University Law School
- J.D. | Patents, Copyrights, Trademarks, Arbitration and International Business Transactions
- State Bar of Michigan
- United States Patent 10,773,717 (Co-inventor)
- United States Patent and Trandemark Office
- Joint Employers and the National Labor Relations Board: McDonald’s Wins a Food Fight
- American Bar Association Franchise Law Journal
- Automotive Functional Safety Professional
- SGS-TUV Saar GmbH
- ISO 26262 Functional Safety Certified Automotive Engineer
- TUV Nord Systems GmbH & Co. KG
- Attorney at Law and Technology Consultant - Home
- Nicolas Guibert de Bruet - Blog
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.