Free Consultation: (435) 656-6156Tap to Call This Lawyer
Nicolas David Turner

Nicolas David Turner

Turner & Kuhlmann, P.C. Attorneys at Law
  • Divorce, Personal Injury, Family Law ...
  • Utah
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Nicolas D. Turner has spent most of his life in Southern Utah, being a graduate of Pine View High School. He received his Associate of Arts at Dixie State College (now Dixie State University) in St. George and his Bachelor’s Degree at Southern Utah University in Cedar City. After receiving his Juris Doctor from Gonzaga School of Law in Spokane, Washington in 2009, Nick returned to St. George and joined Gary G. Kuhlmann & Associates, P.C., the predecessor of Turner and Kuhlmann. In addition to practicing law, Nick teaches business law and personal finance at Dixie State University, as well as Police Officer Standards and Training (POST). Nick has served the community through his involvement on the Alumni Board of Dixie State University. Education Juris Doctor, University of Gonzaga School of Law, Spokane, WA, May 2009 Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Southern Utah University, Cedar City, UT, May 2006 Associate of Arts, Business Administration, Dixie State College, St. George, UT, May 2003 Bar Admissions Supreme Court of Utah, 2009 United States District Court for the District of Utah, 2009 United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, 2009 Professional Associations Utah State Bar Association Utah Municipal Attorneys Association Southern Utah Bar Association Utah Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Honors and Activities Dixie State University Alumni Board Member, June 2012?September 2014 Completion of the NLTP (New Lawyer Training Program), Utah State Bar Association, October 2009?December 2010 Academic Honors (Dean’s List), Gonzaga University School of Law, January 2009?May 2009 Current Student Merit-Based Scholarship, Gonzaga University School of Law, August 2008?May 2009 CALI Award of Excellence, Legal Research & Writing IV (Appellate Brief), January 2008?May 2008 Academic Honors (Dean’s List), Gonzaga University School of Law, January 2008?May 2008 Entering Student Merit-Based Scholarship, Gonzaga University

Practice Areas
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Insurance Claims
Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Domestic Violence
Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Flat fee uncontested divorce for as low as $500.00 plus filing fee!
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Gonzaga University School of Law
J.D. (2009) | Law
Gonzaga University School of Law Logo
Professional Associations
Utah State Bar  # 12701
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Southern Utah Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Turner & Kuhlmann, P.C.
Legal Answers
1 Questions Answered
Q. My divorce was final in September 2012. My ex-husband is now breaking our verbal agreement. What can I do?
A: If your husband is violating the terms of your divorce decree, then you can bring a motion for order to show cause, asking the court to find him in contempt, award your attorney's fees, fine him and perhaps seek 30 days in jail. If he has violated a verbal agreement, the chances are there is very little you can do. It becomes a he said, she said issue that judge presiding over your divorce case will not want to deal with. I always tell my client to reduce all agreements in writing if possible. An then incorporate them into the decree via a modification.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Turner & Kuhlmann, P.C.
107 South 1470 East
Suite 105
St. George, UT 84790
Telephone: (435) 656-6156
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.