Nicolas D Grimwood
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Municipal Law ...
- Missouri, Oklahoma
After attending law school at Oklahoma City University School of Law, Nicolas worked for Abowitz, Timberlake & Dahnke, P.C., a highly-respected firm in central Oklahoma. While there, he gained considerable experience in the areas of insurance defense, commercial litigation, intellectual property rights, contract interpretation and enforcement and general tort liability. Nicolas was also afforded the opportunity to serve as staff counsel for Liberty Mutual Insurance Company before deciding to move back to Branson with his wife, Lindsay. In his free time, he enjoys fishing, golfing, running and hiking southwest Missouri and northwest Arkansas.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Municipal Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Oklahoma City University School of Law
- J.D. (2014)
- College of the Ozarks
- B.A. (2008) | History
- The Missouri Bar  # 68580
- Oklahoma Bar Association  # 31999
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.