Nicholas James IngrassiaExperienced corporate attorney serving clients in New York State.
- Real Estate Law, Estate Planning, Business Law ...
- Foreign Legal Consultant, Ontario Canada, New York
Nicholas J. Ingrassia is an attorney and shareholder of Gross Shuman P.C. in Buffalo, New York. He concentrates his law practice in the areas of Real Estate & Development, Banking & Finance, and Business & Corporate Law. Mr. Ingrassia also has extensive experience assisting clients with Estate Planning & Administration, and Canada-U. S. Cross Border legal issues. He is admitted to practice in New York State and as a Foreign Legal Consultant in Ontario, Canada.
Mr. Ingrassia is active in the Western New York community. His volunteer work includes assisting the Kenmore Special Olympics, volunteering with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Erie County, as well as the SUNY Buffalo Law School. He is also a member of the BISON Children's Scholarship Fund President's Council and a committee member of the Future of Roswell Park Society.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Canada-U.S. Cross Border
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Foreign Legal Consultant, Ontario Canada
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 5188644
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. Tax Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- State University of New York - Buffalo
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Activities: Phi Beta Kappa
- SUNY Buffalo Law School
- J.D. (2013)
- Legal Elite "Rising Star"
- Business Journals
- 30 Under 30
- Business First
- State Bar of New York  # 5188644
- Erie County Bar Association
- - Current
- "Commercial Real Estate and the Impact of COVID-19", Virtual CLE, Buffalo, NY
- Charles S. Desmond American Inn of Court
- Gross Shuman P.C. Website
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.