Reviewed by Ann N. October 13, 2019
Great Lawyer Nick Dorsten
I have worked with Nick Dorsten on a few cases concerning my son, for several years, If they gave a rating over 5, he would definitely be a 10 in my books. Nick stands by you all the way through, he worked with my son and myself, always very professional and kind and took personal time with my son to help him learn and grow, Nick and his Office administrator were always there to answer any question during regular hours and even after hours and weekends they would get back to me, he goes above and beyond the the call of duty, he is very well liked in the courtroom and I feel he works great with judges and state attorneys, which is a real plus they seem to trust him and trust what he is suggesting for remedies to his case, he follows things through to the end even when case is sentenced, if you have questions after about anything he is still there to help out, I just always felt that he had my son and myself in his best interest and I always felt like we were his number one concern, was never rushed and I never felt he lead me in the wrong direction, my son and myself always listen to Nick Dorsten, he seems very educated and his past resonates with many happy clients, I was blessed to have fund him as an attorney, and will always go to him in the future for any Lawyer needs I have. Thanks for being there for me and my son!!!
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatQ&ALII GoldBlawg SearchResponsive Law
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Tickets
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
Video Chat and Conferencing
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- Middle District Court of Florida
- Blake & Dorsten, P.A.
- - Current
- Mccue, Reams and Associates
- Assistant State Attorney
- Pinellas County Office of the State Attorney
- Assistant prosecutor and lead trial attorney. Tried over 60 jury trials both felony and misdemeanor. Cases ranged from DUI to domestic battery to murder.
- The University of Toledo College of Law
- J.D. (2001)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Kent State University
- B.A. (1997)
- Outstanding Service as an Assistant State Attorney
- State Attorney's Office
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers.
- Top One Percent of Attorneys
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Pinellas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- District of Columbia Bar
- - Current
- Florida State Bar  # 620440
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- Drug Charges- Questions Asked and Answered
- What Florida dog owners should know about their homeowner's insurance
- LMC Newsletter
- Criminal Law Lecture-Defense Perspective , People's Law School
Websites & Blogs
- Nicholas J. Dorsten, Esq.'s Website Profile
- Blake & Dorsten Website
- Tampa Bay Criminal Defense Lawyer Blog
12 Questions Answered
- Q. I must appeal my criminal case ASAP. Whats my very first step, pre-attorney?
- A: You need to put in a notice of appeal as soon as possible. There is a very limited amount of time to do so. In addition to the notice of appeal, there are multiple other motions/orders you may need to file with the state including court reporter designations, motions for costs, etc. Appeals are very complicated, research intensive and time consuming. I seriously recommend you hire an appeal lawyer near you. Good luck
- Q. I asked a question 2 days ago and have not received an answer. Do lawyers actually respond to questions?
- A: Yes, we lawyers try to answer questions when we can. Sometimes we cannot if you are looking for legal advice and you have retained counsel. Other times we can’t answer a question if it is not clear. Try asking your question again and good luck!
- Q. I got a letter in the mail 30 days ago to be A Habitual offender i hired a lawyer how many days doSe it take for a respo
- A: The lawyer you hired will be in the best position to answer this question. Good luck
Contact & Map