Nicholas Andrew KonoskeKonoske Akiyama | Brust LLP
- Arbitration & Mediation, Business Law, Construction Law ...
Nicholas A. Konoske is a member of the firm acting as a business advisor and general counsel for businesses at various stages in their growth cycle, from start ups to mature operating companies, and he has particular expertise in counseling early stage and emerging growth technology companies. Mr. Konoske advises clients in business strategy, start up business formation and structuring, corporate formation and entity selection, corporate governance, the development of funding strategies and the alternatives available to entrepreneurs. He is actively involved in a full range of legal projects, including mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing (including angel and venture capital), licensing, manufacturing and distribution agreements, strategic alliances, joint ventures and corporate partnering. Mr. Konoske has represented companies in a variety of industries, including defense contracting, life science, information technology, software, internet, as well as various retail, service, and manufacturing industries. He has also represented corporations in the establishment of subsidiaries in foreign jurisdictions. Mr. Konoske is currently the SVP/General Counsel for a consortium of international defense contractors and various start-ups.
Mr. Konoske's practice also includes civil litigation with experience in a broad array of subject matters as well as alternative dispute resolution. He has handled and successfully resolved disputes in diverse areas including real property (inverse condemnation, easements, soil subsidence, environmental litigation and compliance (CERCLA, CEQA)) representing both private parties and governmental entities, personal injury, and commercial transactions. He has trained as a mediator and is well versed in all phases of litigation and dispute resolution including mediation, arbitration, administrative proceedings, and trial in both state and federal courts.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Litigation
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- International Law
- Imports & Exports
- Maritime Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- State Bar of California
- English: Spoken, Written
- Italian: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Written
- Associate Attorney
- Konoske Akiyama | Brust LLP
- - Current
- California Western School of Law
- J.D. (2006)
- University of San Diego
- B.S. (2000) | Political Science and Finance
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- State Bar of California  # 259862
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.