My law practice is focused on helping individuals, families & business owners who wish to protect their wealth and their legacy for current & future generations from estate taxes, law suits, the escalating costs of nursing homes and other sources of attack,
My past & present clients include parents, grandparents, children, established corporations, LLCs, individual entrepreneurs, and start-up ventures.
Clients value my diverse training & expertise across the Wealth-planning, Business Law & Real Estate Law disciplines.
I use my skill set to foresee, analyze & implement business-succession techniques for my corporate and individual clients as they initiate different stages of their lives & business ventures. I provide relevant, actionable advice for Estate Planning & Asset Protection strategies for families, business owners & real estate investors so their business actions do not jeopardize their family’s wealth.
Licensed to practice law in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania & District of Columbia
Specialties: Wills, Trust & Estate Planning
Asset Protection Planning
LLC, Corporate & Business Succession Planning
- Estate Planning
- Tax Law
- Elder Law
- Protecting Family & Business Legacies
- Credit Cards Accepted
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- Gujarati: Spoken
- Hindi: Spoken
- New Jersey State Bar # 025482000
- - Current
- Shah & Associates, P.C. Estate Planning Blog
- Does A Pour-Over Will Really Offer Me Any Advantages?
21 August 2019
- Knowing How Your Family Dynamics Can Influence Your Estate Plan
20 August 2019
- Do You Know Where Your Estate Documents Are?
19 August 2019
- Study Shows That Women Have Different Goals When Planning Ahead For Their Future
14 August 2019
- How to Reduce Financial Stress with Planning
13 August 2019
- What Do You Need to Know About Undue Influence?
12 August 2019
- What You Should Know About Future Exemption Levels
9 August 2019
- What Neel’s Roller Coaster Face Teaches Us About Investing
8 August 2019
- Should I List Specific Investments in My Will?
7 August 2019