Ned StrattonTrial, Appeals, Personal Injury and Insurance Bad Faith Attorney at Anderson Law
- Personal Injury, Insurance Claims, Products Liability ...
Ned Stratton is an Attorney at Anderson Law. We focus on insurance claims and personal injury claims. If you have been injured or you are having difficulties dealing with the strong arm tactics of an insurance company you should give us a call. Often people don't understand their long insurance contract or what their contract or legal rights are so we offer a free consultation to anyone injured in a collision or having difficulties with insurance. Sometimes we are unable to help but the consultation is still always free. If you are looking for great Legal Services give us a call. You can visit us at our office at 5861 W. Clearwater Ave in Kennewick. We provide legal services to all of the Tri-Cities area and are happy to set up an appointment and meet with you in the comforts of your own home in Kennewick, Pasco, Richland, West Richland, or surrounding areas. Ned Stratton has years of trial experience and has won cases in front of the Washington Supreme Court and the Court of Appeals. Ned also does some real estate legal work and is a licensed real estate broker and licensed with the USPTO.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
For Personal Injury Cases Only.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
No Retainer in most cases, for most cases we wait to get paid when the insurance claim settles, our fee depends on the results we get, and the amount our client is getting.
- Washington State Bar Association
- English: Spoken, Written
- Hungarian: Spoken
- University of Idaho College of Law
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.