Ned SiegfriedSiegfried & Jensen
- Personal Injury, Insurance Claims, Products Liability ...
A founding partner and co-owner of Siegfried & Jensen since 1990, I earned a B.A. in history from the University of Utah in 1980 and a J.D. from Brigham Young University in 1983. I have been a proud member of the Utah State Bar since 1983 and have practiced law in Utah my entire career.
I practiced law as a sole practitioner from 1983 through 1990 when I formed Siegfried & Jensen with Mitch Jensen. Just the two of us grew the firm to over 70 employees, including 18 attorneys.
I sincerely believe the attorneys and staff at Siegfried & Jensen form the best and most complete Personal Injury Office in Utah.
One of the things that drew me to the practice of personal injury law was the gratification I received from helping people who had been injured or damaged through no fault of their own.
I've been very fortunate to help and serve many wonderful people from all over Utah over the course of the last 30 years.
In addition to helping those who have been injured in accidents, I also greatly enjoy teaching classes twice a week at the Utah State Prison. I have had the privilege of working with and teaching hundreds of men and women over the past 14 years. It is inspiring to see many of the inmates striving to make positive changes in their lives as they are preparing to re-enter society.
When I'm not at Siegfried & Jensen or the prison, I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, golfing, hunting, and rooting for the Jazz.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Siegfried & Jensen
- - Current
- Brigham Young University
- J.D. (1983)
- University of Utah
- Utah State Bar  # 04141
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.