(904) 637-2700Tap to Call This Lawyer
Nathan RossLuke Law, LLC
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Traffic Tickets ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I started my career in the Office of the State Attorney-Fourth Judicial Circuit as a prosecutor in Clay County, Florida. From there, I began working in private practice at Luke Law- focusing on criminal law defense.
I use the training and experience I learned as prosecutor to make sure my clients get the aggressive, creative, and passionate defense they deserve.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and Mastercard only.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar
- Associate Attorney
- Luke Law, LLC
- - Current
- Assistant State Attorney
- Office of State Attorney- Fourth Judicial Circuit
- Merrill Lynch/Bank of America
- University of Nevada-Reno
- B.A. | Political Science
- Florida Coastal School of Law
- J.D. (2010)
- Activities: Law Review Internships at the Florida Supreme Court and U.S. Court for Middle District of Florida
Websites & Blogs
- Luke Law, LLC
- Luke Law News and Blog
- Resources: What is the Clerk of Court?
April 2, 2021
- Coming Soon: Operation Green Light- Save Money Paying Tickets!
February 12, 2021
- KEYS 2 Drive: How to Avoid Jail and Get Back on the Road Legally
January 29, 2021
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.