Nathan MillerMiller Embury, PLLC
- Insurance Claims, Personal Injury, Real Estate Law ...
Nathan P. Miller is a partner and co-founder of Miller Embury, PLLC. He focuses the majority of his practice on plaintiff’s personal injury litigation. He represents people who have been injured in traumatic accidents and helps them receive compensation from insurance companies. He also represents people in actions against their own insurer, suing insurance companies to get benefits for his clients, benefits that have been illegally denied. In addition to personal injury law, Nathan specializes in real estate matters, landlord tenant law, and general civil litigation. Nathan has experience handling cases from inception all the way through trial and appeal. He achieved a $250,000 jury verdict for a woman who was injured in a car accident in Traverse City. That verdict was achieved after rejecting the insurance company’s highest offer of $13,000. He has also won victories for clients in the Court of Appeals and Supreme Court. Nathan graduated magna cum laude from Michigan State University’s College of Law. While in law school, he earned national recognition for his advocacy and brief-writing skills. His law school moot court team traveled to Manhattan, New York and won a national moot court competition, beating over 40 teams from law schools all over the country. During his third year of law school he learned the fundamentals of plaintiff’s personal law school while clerking for Church Wyble, PC, one of the premier plaintiff’s personal injury firms in the state. Nathan was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. He holds Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in music. Before entering law school, he entertained a brief career as a freelance trumpet player. He is still an active musician, playing trumpet in local churches and a brass quintet. Nathan lives in Traverse City with his wife Lauren and son Rhys.
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
We don't charge a fee unless we win your case.
- Michigan Association for Justice
- Michigan State University
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- Honors: Graduate Magna Cum Laude
- Michigan State Bar  # 69620
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.