Profile Image Placeholder

Nathan DeLadurantey

  • Bankruptcy
  • Wisconsin
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Since starting my own law office in Milwaukee, WI, I have made it my goal to give each of my client's a tailored approach to their financial goals. I have made sure to focus my practice on the "little guy", only dealing with bankruptcy, debtor's rights, and foreclosure defenses. I pride himself on making connections with all of my clients and my office staff claims I have an "obsession" with returning client messages in 24 hours or less. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my children, reading English and Roman History and being a historical re-enactor in theater recitations from the colonial period.

Practice Area
  • Bankruptcy
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Oak Brook College of Law
J.D. (2005)
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Wisconsin State Bar # 1063937
Placeholder image for professional associations.
National Association of Bankruptcy Attorneys
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
22 Questions Answered

Q. Have a wage garnishment. The amount of judgmenta was 5,749.27. Have paid 11,297.98 to date.
A: Gather up those letters and get them to a consumer lawyer for a free consultation. They should offer you a free consultation to review the documents and determine if you've been garnished too much money.
Q. I was given false information from my debt collection company and advised to drop a collection due to the other law firm
A: It is hard to say based on your question; but it certainly sounds like you may have a case. I would recommend you get a free phone consultation with a Wisconsin consumer lawyer.
Q. Seeking advise about getting a vehicle replaced
A: She has several different potential options; and accepting their offer doesn't sound like it makes her whole. I would suggest she contact a consumer lawyer in Wisconsin. They should offer her a free consultation where they can explain her rights and options. Many of them also take cases like this on a contingency basis.
Q. what is statute of limitations on credit card debt. Last used 2010. Wanting payment in full 2018
A: It's 6 years from the time of default. However, you may be liable for the debt incurred by your wife. Call a consumer lawyer in Wisconsin and get a free consultation.
Q. How do I get a satisfaction letter from a plaintiff that is no longer in business???
A: You're going to need to file a motion with the court. You will need to explain (and show) how the plaintiff is no longer in business and that the judgment should be listed as satisfied. You may want to retain a lawyer to help you, as you are going to need to file a number of different documents with the court.
Q. Is it possible to dispute my credit report? Something about it is wrong, there must be a mistake. What should I do?
A: You certainly have a right to dispute the incorrect information under the Fair Credit Reporting Act. The credit reporting agency (and the company putting the incorrect information on), must investigate your dispute and get back to you in 30 days. Contact a Wisconsin consumer lawyer and get a free consultation. They can help you.
Q. How much time must a creditor give to a debtor to cure a default?
A: 15 days.
Q. Any possibility of jail for making a $5000 purchase with my debit card with $25 in the account. I have overdraft protect
A: No, you won't go to jail. Because if your card/bank authorizes the transaction, you'll then owe the bank all that money. They'll freeze your accounts and probably sue you for the money. Don't be stupid; don't do it.
Q. I need assistance in understanding a legal document
A: Get a copy of the documents to a consumer lawyer - most of them in Wisconsin offer free consultations. They'll be happy to answer your questions.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
700 W. Michigan Street
Suite 420
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Telephone: (414) 377-0518
Fax: (414) 377-0515