Nathan Jones of Nathan Jones Law is an estate and business law attorney. Nathan assists individuals and families plan for their estate and administers estates after a loved one passes away. Nathan Jones also helps entrepreneurs and small business owners start and run successful and efficient businesses. Whether it is creating an LLC, drafting a buy/sell agreement, or advice on positioning the business for future sale, attorney Nathan Jones can help.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Tax Law
- Elder Law
- University of Missouri - Columbia
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Do your will or trust in 2017
5 January 2016
- Do I need a buy-sell agreement?
30 July 2015
- James Ballard joins Barchet & Jones as an associate attorney
27 July 2015
- Are you going on a big trip?
22 February 2015
- What happens if I don’t have a will?
29 January 2015
- End of year charitable donations
3 December 2013
- Barchet Law Office is moving!
11 November 2013
- Why should I have a trust? Part III
7 August 2013
- Why should I have a trust? Part II
31 July 2013