Natalie Hall

Natalie Hall

  • Family Law, Divorce, Immigration Law...
  • Florida
Rate This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldSocial Media

Attorney Natalie D. Hall is experienced in handling a wide range of Family Law and Immigration cases. Her Family Law practice covers Divorces ( including High Asset Divorces), Complex Property Distribution, Paternity, Relocation, Modification, to name a few. Her Immigration practice covers Permanent Residency (Green Cards), Naturalization, Non Immigrant Visas and Waivers, to name a few. As a former prosecutor, Attorney Hall is quite experienced with trial and court room practice and is known as an avid litigator who goes above and beyond for her clients. For those seeking assistance with Family Law matters and who prefer to settle without trial, Attorney Hall is also trained to handle Mediation and Collaborative Family law cases, a process where the parties resolve their differences without filing with the court. Attorney Hall is a member of various organizations and highly involved in community activities. She is an active member of The Florida Bar- American Immigration Lawyers Association -Central Florida Family Law American Inn of Court - The Collaborative Family Law Group of Central Florida and Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Please contact her for qualified Representation for your Legal Matter!

Practice Areas
  • Family Law
  • Divorce
  • Immigration Law
  • Domestic Violence
  • Criminal Law
Additional Practice Area
  • Collaborative Family Law
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Drake University Law School
J.D. (2004)
Professional Associations
The Florida Bar # 0011199
US District Court, Middle District of Florida
Central Florida Family Law American Inn of Court
The Collaborative Family Law Group of Central Florida
American Immigration Lawyers Association
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
1 Questions Answered

Q. Can I withdraw money from Joint Bank Account after my husband's Court Removal due to Domestic Violence?
A: If it is a joint account then you may use the money for reasonable and necessary expenses related to the home and the child. Keep receipts and proof of all spending and make sure these are necessities. You should ask for child support at the domestic violence hearing. If you are not able to or the court does not address support, then you may file a request with the circuit court where you reside with the child for a determination of child support. Note - the information presented here should not be construed to be formal legal advice or the formation of an attorney/client relationship
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
The Law Office of Natalie D. Hall, P.A.
4767 New Broad St
Orlando, FL 32814
Toll-Free: (407) 412-7035
Fax: (866) 220-8314