Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Attorney Namita Agarwal practices in the area of Family Law and Immigration Law, with particular attention to divorce/separation, safety planning, battered woman claims, political asylum cases, and family-based immigration petitions.
- Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Punjabi: Spoken
- Attorney at Law
- Agarwal Law Offices
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- Lee Law Offices
- - Current
- Northeastern University School of Law
- Brandeis University
- American Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Essex County Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
3 Questions Answered
- Q. I married a America citizen but I my previous married i have a daughter who is 5 year old my wife would like to put it
- A: More information is needed such as your manner of entry into the US. If legal you would be adjustment eligible and would need to file I130, I130A, I485, I864, with all supporting documents. It is worthwhile to consult with an attorney. Good luck!
- Q. What will happen to the already filled cases under the Raise Act recently introduced by the president?
- A: The bill has not been passed so there would be no impact on pending family based immigration petitions.
- Q. Hi there, My husband's interview date is set for mid September however he is currently getting treatment.
- A: Yes - if you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment you should reschedule with a written request.
Contact & Map