I help people with the following types of cases:
• Divorces (with and without children),
• Modifications of prior court orders,
• Contempt actions (when a party is not following a court’s order),
• Father’s rights (legitimations, visitation rights, custody, and child
• Grandparent visitation, and
• TPOs (Temporary Protective Orders).
I listen to my clients and work towards making their wishes a reality. I am also honest with my clients so that they can understand the possible and likely outcomes for their matters.
I enjoy being able to help people to help resolve sensitive family issues with compassion and without judgment. I work to resolve matters as efficiently as possible because I understand how important it is to have peace in our lives.
Please feel free to contact me to see to discuss your issue and determine if we are a good fit to work together to get your family law issue resolved.