Ms. Karen Abuav
- Bankruptcy, Consumer Law, Divorce ...
"My goal is to, first and foremost, help my clients. If you walk out of my office feeling relieved, I have done my job. I became a lawyer so that I could help people to not only feel relief, but to have a plan to accomplish their goals - whether the goal is to fix their finances or their personal affairs. I am happy that I have the opportunity to provide this service to my clients through my extensive experience and knowledge of the law. I truly look forward to moving you towards a resolution." - Karen Abuav
My legal career commenced with an in-house position with an online advertising firm where I learned to interpret and draft contracts and manage several employees. Soon thereafter I represented clients in unlawful detainer actions and also litigated real estate matters. I later represented plaintiffs in California Lemon Law actions, mediating and settling hundreds of cases. After shifting to the defense side, I represented direct clients as well as insurance carriers in complex litigation proceedings. I later became interested in consumer protection and practiced consumer bankruptcy law. My diverse background makes me uniquely qualified to handle a wide range of my clients' needs.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Foreclosure Defense
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Free Consultation
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.