Ms. Bonnie Lowe JonesJones Law, LLC * Trial Attorney & Counselor at Law
- Business Law, Criminal Law, Divorce ...
Jones Law, LLC is a full-service law firm specializing in civil litigation and criminal defense. Clients from the greater Atlanta and North Georgia areas are welcome! Please feel free to contact us with any questions. You may reach us by telephone at (678) 947-4687 or by e-mail at info@JonesLawLLC.com.
The following is a listing of the firm's typical areas of practice and may not necessarily include every type of law we handle. Please contact us with any inquiries or for additional information.
Personal Injury Claims: Automobile Accidents; Premise Liability; Product Liability; Medical Malpractice; Wrongful Death
Family Law / Domestic Matters: Prenuptial Agreements; Separation Agreements; Divorce Actions; Child Custody & Support Actions; Temporary Protective Orders; Modifications of Prior Decrees
Criminal Defense: Misdemeanor and Felony Charges; Probation/Parole/Pretrial Bond Violations; State, Superior, and Federal Court Cases
Probate & Estate Matters: Probate Litigation; Trust & Estate Planning; Powers of Attorney & Living Wills
Corporate Formation & Joint Ventures, Corporate Counsel
Business Litigation & Contractual Disputes
Real Estate Litigation
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- White Collar Crime
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- General Civil
Please schedule a meeting with us to inquire about your case. Free consultation is limited to one (1) hour. Terms & conditions may apply.
We offer contingent fee arrangements for personal injury and medical malpractice cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fixed fees & retainer fees offered. Payment arrangements are available.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Trial Attorney & Counselor at Law
- Jones Law, LLC
- - Current
- Civil litigation and criminal defense.
- Tulane University
- J.D. (2000) | Common & Civil Law
- Activities: Trial Advocacy; Business Law Society
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
- Georgia Bar Admission, 2001
- State Bar of Georgia
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.