Claimed Lawyer Profile
Pittsburgh-based attorney Todd Spivak handles Family Law, PFA Defense, Criminal Defense, DUI Defense, and Social Security Disability. A former investigative journalist, Todd's work was twice nominated for The Pulitzer Prize.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Elder Law
- Family Law
- Free Consultation
We offer a free 30-minute consultation on most cases.
- Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards accepted.
- Contingent Fees
For Social Security Disability cases, there is never a fee unless we win benefits for our clients.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Our rates range from $75 - $175 per hour depending on the complexity of the case.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- University of Colorado Law School
- J.D. / Family Law, Criminal Defense, Social Security Disability
- Activities: Law Clerk, United States Attorney's Office
- First Amendment Award
- Society of Professional Jouralists
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Spivak Law Firm
- Domestic Violence Increases Wage Gap
13 March 2017
- Charged with Assault?
10 March 2017
- Child Custody Mediation
8 March 2017
- Clean Your Criminal Record
14 February 2017
- Shared Custody of Infants
13 February 2017
- PFA and Criminal Charges
6 February 2017
- Attorney Spivak Honored By Super Lawyers
5 February 2017
- Shield Children From Custody Disputes
30 January 2017
- Child Custody & Domestic Abuse
23 January 2017
Contact & Map