Russell J. Berkowitz is widely known as one of the leading medical malpractice and personal injury attorneys in Connecticut. The Berkowitz Law firm regularly obtains substantial settlements and verdicts for seriously injured adults and children stemming from birth injuries, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, cancer misdiagnosis, wrongful death and other life altering injuries. He is board certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy and is a Fellow in the Connecticut chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates, and a Fellow in the American Academy of Medical Malpractice Lawyers.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Drake University
- J.D. (1985) | Law
- Super Lawyers
- Connecticut Super Lawyers Magazine
- Mr. Berkowitz has been selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers listing in Connecticut Magazine and New England Super Lawyers in the field of medical malpractice every year since each list was published.
- American Board of Trial Lawyers
- American Academy of Medical Malpractice Lawyers
- Civil Trial Advocate
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Berkowitz Hanna - Medical Malpractice Attorney
- Berkowitz Hanna - Blog
- What Are the Different Kinds of Product Liability Claims?
12 June 2019
- What Are My Options If My Loved One Was Killed in a Car Accident?
4 June 2019
- Wrongful Death Case Against Hospital Settled
31 May 2019
- Can You Sue for Medication Side Effects?
27 May 2019
- Waterside School Awarded $20,000.00 grant from Berkowitz and Hanna Charitable Fund
23 May 2019
- What Kind of Head Injury Causes Death?
19 May 2019
- Jennifer Amdur Settles Medical Malpractice Wrongful Death Action
16 May 2019
- What Is the Difference Between a Medical Malpractice Claim and an Ordinary Personal Injury Claim?
12 May 2019
- Can a Retailer Be Held Liable for a Defective Product?
4 May 2019