Mr. Robert TC KayPeregrine, Stime, Newman, Ritzman & Bruckner, Ltd.
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Gov & Administrative Law ...
Mr. Kay is a partner at the firm where he advises businesses, individuals and local governments in a broad range of transactions.
Mr. Kay counsels individuals through decisions concerning their estates and businesses with his extensive experience in real estate, business planning and estate/trust administration.
He represents property owners, builders and real estate developers in buying and selling commercial and residential real estate, leasing, zoning approvals and complex transactions.
Background and Education:
For fifteen years Mr. Kay represented the Village of Lisle in a wide variety of local government matters including zoning annexation open meetings act, freedom of information act, personnel employment, taxation, intergovernmental agreements, public contracts and election matters. Along with other attorneys in the Firm, Mr. Kay continues to represent public libraries and sanitary districts in all matters related to local governmental entities.
DePaul University School of Law, JD 1986
Wheaton College, Wheaton, Illinois, BA 1983
Mr. Kay is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association and the DuPage County Bar Association.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
- Peregrine, Stime, Newman, Ritzman & Bruckner, Ltd.
- DePaul College of Law
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.