Mr. Max A. KellerMinnesota Criminal Defense Attorney
- DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence, Criminal Law
- Maryland, Minnesota
Claimed Lawyer Profile
In 1997-98, I worked for 3 judges at the Court of Appeals researching and drafting opinions. From 1998 to 2003 I was a DWI implied consent prosecutor in the Attorney General's Office. Since 2003 I have been in private practice as a Minnesota Criminal Defense Attorney. I have won jury trials in DWI cases and non-DWI cases, and in felony and non-felony cases. We at Keller Law Offices use defenses other law firms have never even heard of. I will give your case a tough aggressive representation.
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 8th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Assistant Public Defender
- Minnesota Public Defender's Office
- I represented clients in hearings, motions, contested hearings, and jury trials in criminal and civil cases including DWI, domestic assault, and CHIPS cases, and probation violation hearings.
- Assistant Attorney General
- Minnesota Attorney General's Office
- I prosecuted DWI implied consent hearings all over the state including representing the State in contested hearings, motions, appeals, & questioning and cross-examining expert witnesses. I conducted over 1000 contested hearings.
- Law Clerk
- Minnesota Court of Appeals
- I worked with three judges at the Court of Appeals researching and writing opinions and Orders and reading appeal briefs and case law.
- American University
- J.D. (1997) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Director of Speakers, Criminal Law Society President, Environmental Law Society, Editor, International Law Journal
- Carleton College
- B.A. (1990) | Political Science
- Honors: Cum Laude, Distinction in Thesis
- Activities: Mortar Board, Initiative, CRI
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Minnesota Bar Assocation
- Member, Criminal Law Section Council
- - Current
- Activities: Attend meetings, organize activities, Attend and teach at Seminars, CLE's etc.
- Minnesota Society for Criminal Justice
- member, Vice President
- - Current
- Activities: Member of organization comprising the top 50 defense attorneys in the State. Attended and presented at many Conferences, CLE's, meeting, seminars.
- Ramsey County Bar Assocation
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- Minnesota DWI Handbook, Chaps. 7-8
- Minnesota CLE
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.