I have successfully represented many clients in all Commonwealth Courts and the Federal Bankruptcy Court in various steps of the legal process, including Preliminary Hearings, Arbitration, Child Support Hearings, Motions, and Trials. I take great pride in my ability to learn from the past and use what worked for the future. Unlike some attorneys, I am not afraid of the courtroom and will do what is necessary to provide you with the best possible advocacy. Go to http://mbeckerlaw.com
- Business Law
- Consumer Law
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Traffic Tickets
- General Civil
- Small Claims
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
All Major Credit Cards
- Contingent Fees
- 3rd Circuit
- Morrow and Artim, P.C.
- - Current
- I have successfully represented numerous clients in matters of Criminal Defense, Family/Divorce, and Civil Litigation. These areas of law are often intertwined so that I am able to provide my clients with complete representation through all legal matters.
- James M. Herb and Associates
- I work as an associate for James Herb, Esq. while also acquiring and representing my own clients. I represent clients in matters primarily for Criminal Defense. I also have a practice in Family Law and Civil Litigation. I have successfully represented clients throughout all stages of the legal process. This includes in court hearings and trials.
- Assistant Public Defender
- Public Defenders Office, West Virginia
- I successfully represented indigent clients accused of crimes in Magistrate and Circuit Courts. This representation included pre-trial hearings, preliminary hearings, trials, and appeals.
- West Virginia University College of Law
- J.D. / Legal Studies
- Honors: CALI Award for Oral Advocacy, Lugar Trial Association, Traveling Trial Team
- West Virginia Wesleyan College
- B.A. / Chemistry and Philosophy
- CALI Award for Excellence in Oral Advocacy
- West Virgina University College of Law
- BNI Referal Service (Leading Edge)
- Litigation Attorney
- - Current
- Activities: I am an active member of BNI through the Leading Edge Chapter in Pine Township.
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- - Current
- Crossfit Level 1 Trainer
- Pittsburgh Attorney - Matthew E. Becker - Criminal Defense, Family Law, and Personal Injury
- Why You Need An Attorney For Your Car Issue
25 August 2017
- What To Do After a Vehicle Repossession
4 August 2017
- Autovest, LLC, a Car Loan Debt Collector
23 June 2017
- 3 Ways to Defeat “As Is”
9 June 2017
- 3 Reasons to Never Sign an Arbitration Agreement
26 May 2017
- Engine Blew Up After Oil Change
4 May 2017
- Can’t figure out what’s wrong with your car?
26 April 2017
- Do I Have A Used Car Case, Yet?
14 April 2017
- Lowering the DUI limit to 0.05
24 June 2016