Mr. Keith C PurdueKeith, is this you? Claim & update for free! Grossman Law Offices
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma, Insurance Claims, Maritime Law ...
Keith C. Purdue is a well-respected Texas attorney and a key team member at Grossman Law Offices. With experience in the Fort Worth District Attorney’s office, Mr. Purdue was instrumental in the successes that office enjoyed. His first hand experience in the DA's office offered him the unique opportunity to see many cases that came through their office from the “other side,” learning first-hand how they operate and what tactics they employ against a plaintiff.
Mr. Purdue left a large, well-known Texas law firm to practice law face-to-face at Grossman Law Offices, helping plaintiffs that need a strong and capable attorney. His many years of experience working along the judges and prosecutors of the District Attorney’s office gave him a special insight that he now uses to help his clients.
Mr. Purdue is an experienced personal injury lawyer in Texas, having practiced law in the 236th Judicial District Court and other US courts. He graduated from both Texas Tech University with a Bachelor of Arts and Texas Tech University School of Law, where he earned his Doctorate of Jurisprudence.
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Maritime Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Grossman Law Offices
- - Current
- Texas Tech University School of Law
- J.D. (2007) | Law
- Rising Star
- Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers is a recognition bestowed to outstanding lawyers who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Attorney Keith Purdue was named a Super Lawyers Rising Star. This honor is to recognize the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state â those who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. Fewer than than 2.5% of attorneys are named to the list.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.