Mr. Joseph H White JrThe Law Office of Joseph H. White, Jr.
- Divorce, Family Law
A native Tennessean, Mr. White grew up in Knoxville. He attended Elon University in North Carolina and graduated cum laude with a history major and a business minor. Returning to Knoxville after college, Mr. White was accepted to law school at the University of Tennessee. After graduating from law school in 2007, Mr. White took a job with Young Williams Child Support Services. In his capacity as a child support prosecutor, Mr. White established paternity, set new child support orders, and enforced existing child support orders. In almost five years of serving Knox County’s children, Mr. White personally handled over 10,000 child support cases. While he enjoyed the high-volume practice of child support prosecution, Mr. White also desired the freedom to practice other areas of law. Additionally, Mr. White yearned for the ability to devote more personal attention to cases than he could as a child support prosecutor. To that end, Mr. White opened The Law Office of Joseph H. White, Jr. in February 2013. Relying on his extensive knowledge of child support law, the focus of Mr. White’s practice is domestic relations law, including adoptions, child support, and divorces. In his free time, Mr. White enjoys spending time with his wife, two children, and dog. He also enjoys summer on the lake, playing tennis, and watching Vols’ football.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
I give a free consultation to each new client and/or case.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- The Law Office of Joseph H. White, Jr.
- - Current
- Staff Attorney
- YoungWilliams Child Support Services
- I was a staff attorney for YoungWilliams Child Support Services. My job was to prosecute child support cases for the State of Tennessee in Knox County.
- University of Tennessee College of Law
- J.D. (2007) | Law
- Activities: Phi Alpha Delta Transactions Journal
- Elon University
- B.A. (2004) | History
- Honors: Omicron Delta Kappa
- Tennessee Bar Association
- - Current
- Knoxville Bar Association
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.