Free Consultation: (704) 599-8911Tap to Call This Lawyer
Mr. Jonathan M. HinesPartner at Trego, Hines & Ladenheim, PLLC
- Intellectual Property, Patents
- Maine, North Carolina, Ohio, U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Jonathan is a registered patent attorney (USPTO #44,764) and concentrates his practice on patent preparation and prosecution, patentability and freedom to practice analysis, and licensing.
Examples of technologies Jonathan has worked with include gas turbine engines and related technologies, medical products, computer software, consumer products, electrical equipment, piping and valving, and aircraft seating.
- Intellectual Property
- Patent Appeals, Patent Prosecution
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Maine Board of Overseers of the Bar
- North Carolina
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Trego, Hines & Ladenheim, PLLC
- - Current
- Adams Evans P.A.
- Pierce Atwood LLP
- Contract Patent Attorney
- GE Aircraft Engines
- University of Cincinnati College of Law
- J.D. (1998) | law
- North Carolina State University
- B.S. (1995) | Mechanical Engineering
- North Carolina State Bar
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.