Mr. Terry received his J.D. from St. Mary's University School of Law in 1998, and was admitted to the Texas Bar on May 1, 1998. He was admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas in 1999 and to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit in 2000. Mr. Terry is also licensed and admitted to the practice of law in Florida. Mr. Terry joined the Office of the Attorney General of the State of Texas in 1999, and served as an Assistant Attorney General, first in the Habeas Corpus Division, then in the Postconviction Litigation Division. In 2003, he left the AG's office to pursue a private practice combining federal death penalty defense, criminal defense, medical malpractice and general civil litigation. Mr. Terry is a founding member of Terry & Kelly, PLLC. His practice is focused mainly on personal injury cases.
- Personal Injury
- 5th Circuit
- St. Mary's University School of Law
- J.D. (1998)
- Terry & Kelly, PLLC
- Austin Car Accident Lawyer
- Terry & Kelly
- Is it safe to ride a Scooter in Austin?
9 January 2019
- What is the process for personal injury cases in Texas?
10 December 2018
- How to Prove Fault in a Distracted Driving Case
28 November 2018
- How long do I have to file a Back Injury Lawsuit?
21 November 2018
- Scooter Accidents In Austin
7 November 2018
- How Long Do I Have to Resolve My Car Wreck Case?
2 March 2017
- How Long Will it Take to Settle My Personal Injury Claim?
15 December 2016
- How Soon After I’m Injured Do I Have To File A Lawsuit?
12 December 2016
- How Is A Death Considered Wrongful?
5 December 2016