Mr. Daniel KryzanskiConnecticut Bar Association
- Employment Law, Business Law, Criminal Law ...
Daniel H. Kryzanski is an attorney with a general practice in Stratford, Connecticut who specializes in labor and employment law. He graduated from Frank Scott Bunnell High School in Stratford, Connecticut and then went on to graduate with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management from Boston Univerity. After B.U. he attended New England School of Law in Boston graduating in 1993 with a Juris Doctor Degree. Attorney Kryzanski has experience in several areas of the law including divorce, criminal defense, landlord tenant, personal injury and real estate but his primary area of practice is labor and employment law. He resides in Trumbull, Connecticut with his wife Beverly and four children.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Bridgeport Bar Association
- - Current
- New England Law | Boston
- J.D. (1993) | Law
- Boston University
- B.S. (1990) | Business
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.