Mr. Christopher D ThomasHonolulu-Based Litigation Attorney
- Arbitration & Mediation, Criminal Law, Divorce ...
- Colorado, Hawaii
As an attorney and counselor at law, Christopher D. Thomas has founded his practice on the principles of assertive, energetic, yet personable representation of clients who face the most difficult of legal challenges. Chris understands the daunting tasks facing those he represents, and approaches these problems with the most proactive and resourceful strategies available. He knows that clients want real results, want them quickly, and in the most cost-effective manner possible. Whether via aggressive courtroom litigation, use of alternative dispute resolution, or just practical down to earth advice, success is founded by moving boldly forward to resolution in the most timely and reasoned manner possible
His Honolulu-based office allows the ability to represent individuals throughout all of Hawaiian islands and Court jurisdictions ( http://www.courts.state.hi.us/), as well as clients based on the U.S. Mainland.
Mr. Thomas's primary focus of practice is in the litigation arena; with a strong focus on family law litigation, including divorce, custody, post-divorce enforcement, guardianship and paternity matters. He is also highly experienced in the advancement and defense of both criminal and civil restraining order matters.
Christopher brings his experience as a former U.S. Air Force JAG Officer. ( http://www.afjag.af.mil/) to represent U.S. military uniformed service members, their dependents, and military civilian contractors on Oahu and throughout the Pacific Rim.
Mr.Thomas' criminal defense practice covers all degrees of litigation in all Court systems of Hawaii; including the State and Federal Courts, as well as all service's military Courts Martial. He also represents servicemembers in all legal matters involving the Uniform Code of Military Justice, covering administrative discharge matters, non-judicial punishment, demotion actions, security clearance resolution, and medical discharge proceedings.
Befitting an experienced litigator, Christopher is known for his seasoned, rational, and proactive approach to his practice. He also enjoys a reputation for managing complex cases in a down-to-earth, communicative, and transparent style. The client is an integral part of the decision-making process as a case moves aggressively toward resolution."The key to success is that my clients succeed," Christopher explains, "a strategy tailored to their specific legal and "real-life" needs is created from constant interaction and communication."
For more information regarding Christopher D. Thomas, review his biography and credentials. Contact Mr. Thomas for a free initial consultation and case-strategy meeting.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- English: Spoken, Written
- Creighton University
- J.D. | Law; Litigation
- Nebraska Wesleyan University
- B.A. | Political Science
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- - Current
- HSBA Family Law Section
- - Current
- Colorado Bar Association
- - Current
- American Bar Association
- - Current
- Judge Advocate
- U.S. Department of the Air Force
- Military Defense Counsel
- U.S. Air Force Legal Services Agency
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.