(831) 426-3030Tap to Call This Lawyer
Mr. Aaron Judson Lodge Esq.Law Offices of Aaron J. Lodge
- Divorce, Family Law, Civil Rights
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Aaron J. Lodge received his BA degree and first graduate work in math. He taught math at both the high school and college level for nearly 10 years, before changing careers and going to law school. Mr. Lodge now has a general practice law firm, where he focuses on family law, mediation, civil rights, and is now affiliated with other larger firms for personal injury and other areas of law. Mr. Lodge is highly dedicated to his clients, is very personable, and excellent in both litigation (in court), and in mediation.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
In certain cases, Mr. Lodge accepts cases on a contingency basis, but always receives a nominal retainer for costs and for initial work on the case.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Senior Partner
- Law Offices of DeMartini & Lodge
- Senior Attorney and Mediator
- Univ of California Santa Cruz
- Undergraduate Degree
- Santa Clara Univ School of Law
- Law Degree
- Santa Clara University School of Law
- LL.M. (2004) | International Law
- Activities: Intensive studies in Geneva Switzerland and Strassburg France. Published two articles in legal journals
- California State Bar  # 220670
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.