Monty HensonChoice of Business Enity Formation, Asset Acquisition Segregation Protection
- Real Estate Law, Business Law, Estate Planning ...
Choice of business entity formation, Asset acquisition, segregation & protection. Real Estate Investing (REI);
Serve individuals/families and business owners in regards to implementing legal entities and strategies in order to segregate their assets to prevent bogus lawsuits. Coordination with a proper estate plan in order to plan for business succession or incapacity. (Establish Special Needs Trusts-SNT and Qualified Income Trusts-QIT);
Texas Property Owners. POA/COA Association Management. Property Tax Appraisal Protests, Seek to appeal an Appraisal Review Board Order to State Court pursuant to Texas Property Tax Code;
Civil litigation, both prosecution and defense of disputed claims.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Ad Valorem tax protests
- Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly fee or flat fee for most matters. Contingent fee arraignment may be available on property tax appraisal litigation where the tax-year savings are in excess of $5000.00
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24002260
- Henson Law Firm, PLLC
- - Current
- University of New Mexico
- B.B.A. | Financial Management
- University Of Oklahoma
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 24002260
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.