Monica WhittStange Law Firm, PC
- Family Law, Divorce
Monica Whitt joins Stange Law Firm, PC in our Springfield, Missouri office as a Senior Associate Attorney. She is used to assisting families during difficult times, having worked with Children’s Division for nine years and later serving as a parent’s attorney and Guardian ad Litem in the Greene County Juvenile Court. Before that position, she worked with Legal Aid in Illinois providing family law services, including divorces, custody, child support, and paternity cases.
Monica graduated from Washington University School of Law in 2003 and from Missouri State University in 1997. She is originally from rural Southern Illinois but moved to Southwest Missouri in elementary school. After college, Monica spent a short time in Washington D.C., returning to Missouri for law school, where she graduated in the top twenty percent of her class.
Monica enjoys reading, keeping up with current events, and spending time with friends and family. She especially enjoys participating with her daughter in an all-inclusive arts program in Springfield, Missouri called Art Inspired Academy which provides opportunities in the arts for people of all ages and abilities.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Monica Whitt is responsible for the content. Headquarters office: 120 S. Central Avenue, Suite 450, Clayton, MO 63105.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Credit Cards Accepted
- The Missouri Bar
- ID Number: 56173
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Associate Attorney
- Stange Law Firm, PC
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- Stange Law Firm, PC
- Washington University School of Law
- J.D. (2003)
- The Missouri Bar  # 56173
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6280039
- Stange Law Firm Website
- Stange Law Firm, PC Blog
- Is Alternative Dispute Resolution Right for You?
February 7, 2023
- What Are the Benefits of Having an Estate Plan?
January 7, 2023
- What Distinguishes a Military Divorce From Other Types of Divorces?
December 23, 2022
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.