Free Consultation: (877) 946-8293Tap to Call This Lawyer
Mitchell Feldman

Mitchell Feldman

Mitchell L. Feldman Esq. PA
  • Employment Law, Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury...
  • Florida, Georgia
Rate This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldSocial Media

Mitchell Lloyd Feldman Esq. experienced trial lawyer, 23 years litigation experience. Location: 1715 N. Westshore Boulevard Suite 400 Tampa, FL 33607 Phone: 813 639 9366 Fax: 813-639-9376 Email: LAWYER OVERVIEW: For over 2 decades, MITCHELL LLOYD FELDMAN, ESQ., has been a civil litigator, who has worked on the defense and the plaintiff side of cases. Over the last 10 years, Mr. Feldman has focused his practice representing employees and individuals in personal injury, workers' comp and employment claims. Mr. Feldman’s bench and jury trial experience includes cases involving the following: Wage and hour claims, personal injuries and automobile accidents, workers’ compensation, Employment Contracts and Whistleblower Actions, and one criminal case. Mr. Feldman has handled cases throughout the state and Federal Courts in Florida, Georgia and cases in Connecticut, Illinois, and New York. HISTORY, EDUCATION AND OVERVIEW Mr. Feldman was born in Brooklyn, NY in 1965. He graduated from the University of South Florida in 1987 with a Bachelor of Science in Finance; he also earned his Juris Doctorate from Emory University, in Atlanta, Georgia in 1995. Mr. Feldman became a member of the State Bar of Georgia in 1995 and the Florida Bar in 1996. Since 1996, he has been a practicing member of the Florida Bar, with emphasis on civil litigation throughout State and Federal Courts in Florida, Georgia and numerous other Federal Courts in the United States such as Illinois and New York. Mr. Feldman proudly has prevailed on numerous cases that have gone to a jury trial. Most recently, in March, 2016, Mr. Feldman, along with co-counsel, prevailed on a multiple Plaintiff Florida Minimum Wage and FLSA jury trial case in the Middle District of Florida, Jacksonville Division styled: Kubiak, et al v. Salt Water Cowboy, Inc. et al, Case No.: 3:12-CV-1306-J-34JRK. The Jury awarded 100% of the damages sought. Since 2009, Mr. Feldman has primaril

Practice Areas
  • Employment Law
  • Workers' Compensation
  • Personal Injury
  • Medical Malpractice
  • Products Liability
Additional Practice Area
  • Free Consultation
    Free consults in personal injury and workers comp and some employment cases. A free consult if offered in employment case is for hearing about the facts, determining of I believe there is a basis in the law for legal action, but is not for the purpose of offering free legal advice. Unless retained under contract, we cannot offer "legal advice".
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
11th Circuit
Professional Experience
Shareholder, president
Mitchell L. Feldman Esq. PA
- Current
Founding and managing shareholder
Feldman Law Group PA
Successor to Feldman Morgado PA
Managing and Founding shareholder
Feldman Morgado PA
Silver, Feldman Bass PA
Emory University School of Law
J.D. (2005) | Law
Seven Figure Lawyers
Settled Lowe's HR Manager Collective Action, $4,800,000.00.
Professional Associations
Federal Bar Association
- Current
National Employment Lawyers Association
- Current
American Bar Association
- Current
Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Current
State of Florida
Websites & Blogs
Feldman mediation and arbitration
Legal Answers
112 Questions Answered

Q. Will I receive compensation for missed work? Does reservation of rights mean they can decide later not to pay the dr.?
A: Stress is not an injury covered by chapter 440. If you mean repetitive stress fracture that’s different. Assuming it’s the latter you won’t be compensated u less you are out for at least 7 days. They cannot bill you after they authorized a doctor. Most it not all work computer lawyers offer free consults. Reach out and don’t go it alone.
Q. What are my options when the insurance adjuster can't get in touch with their policy holder?
A: Your best option is to retain a lawyer to help you. I don't think its in your best interest to negotiate on your own. Secondly, you can just have your own insurance company pay the damage and they will subrogate or go after the other driver if your car is totaled and you need the funds to obtain a new vehicle. However, your insurance company will need to inspect. If totaled, it would seem possible there are some injuries. Thus, if there is any chance you had an injury, again, immediately seek legal assistance with a lawyer.
Q. Is the place I work for responsible for not telling me to wear mask near machines that expel solder fumes and flux?
A: Any employer owes a duty to act reasonable and protect the safety of its employees
Q. I recently fired an employee and she keeps coming by the shop and harassing the other employees. What do I file
A: Complaint with law enforcement for trespassing if you warned and will not comply unless it’s a public facility
Q. What is being asked of me?
A: This is usually standard verbage many defense put in their answer. Not clear if they answered. Sounds like you are doing this pro-se. I highly suggest you retain counsel if at all possible. If you do have counsel, then, you should discuss this defense asserted and how to respond.
Q. Can a beneficiary who is not disabled of a deceased claimant’s WC case request to change the payments of the settlement?
A: Insurance companies always want to settle in a lump sum, but its subject to a negotiation with the insurance company. They will not simply pay you the present value. Do not negotiate on your own. I recommend you hire an experienced workers comp lawyer or law firm.
Q. if a case where my job called authorities was dismissed what can i do
A: This may be a case of malicious prosecution which is a tort. Seek advice if attorney
Q. can a surviving spouse sue for malpractice individually or must the deceased estate sue.I’m told only the estate
A: you will need to set up an estate on your own with estate/probate attorney, or if there's a medical malpractice case set up, attorneys like we do, have a relationship with another law firm that you can be referred to for this part. Essentially, the estate brings the case or legal action; but as a surviving spouse you are entitled to your damages, and thus again, you will be essentially the plaintiff who is to be awarded damages under the wrongful death statute (and others if they qualify as survivors). See. F.S. 768.21 will set for the damages you will be able to seek or be awarded.
Q. My dad died due to a doctor's negligence during surgery. Should his family file both medical malpractice and wrongful
A: The claim is the same and is about and based upon a finding of medical negligence. The death act speaks to damages available. Thus any attorney will know to comply with medical malpractice presuit requirements and make a claim of negligence if supported by an expert medical opinion. The statutes will spell out the damages available Who may recover is also spelled out in the wrongful death act as not everyone has a claim for the death of a family member. Consult an attorney who handles medical malpractice claims
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
main office
6940 W. Linebaugh Avenue
TAMPA, FL 33625
Toll-Free: (877) 946-8293
Telephone: (813) 639-9366
Cell: (813) 906-8932
Fax: (813) 639-9376
618 E. South Street, Suite 500
Toll-Free: (877) 946-8293
Cell: (813) 906-8932
Fax: (813) 639-9376
1201 Peachtree St.
Toll-Free: (877) 946-8293
Cell: (813) 906-8932