Claimed Lawyer Profile
Actively practicing since 1987 in Oklahoma and all Federal jurisdictions. Formed Mitzner Law Firm in 1990. Relocated to Edmond after OKC Bombing.
- Business Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
Additional Practice Area
- General Civil
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Oklahoma City University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Mr. Mitzner was a member of the Moot Court Board and received the American Jurisprudence Award in Pretrial Litigation. Graduate Academic Scholarship to Oklahoma City University School of Law. Listed as Who's Who Among American Law Students 1985-1986, and 1986-1987. Moot Court Board 1985-1986, Oklahoma City University. American Jurisprudence Award, Oklahoma City University 1986. Listed in Who's Who in Emerging Leaders in America 1993, 1986-90. Listed in Who's Who in Law 1990-1993, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000-2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009. Listed in Who's Who in American Law 1996. Listed in International Who's Who of Professionals 1996, 1999, 2003 and 2005. Awarded Pro Bono lawyer of the year by Legal Aid for Western Oklahoma in 1994.
- University of Oklahoma
- B.A. | Business/Economics
- Honors: Merit Scholar, Leadership Scholar, Masonic Scholar, Recipient of the Presidents Leadership Scholarship, Scottish Rite Scholarship and Oklahoma Institutional Scholarship.
- Oklahoma State Bar
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
Contact & Map