Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Social Security Disability
Additional Practice Area
- Railroad Retirement Board Disability
Case evaluations are always free.
If we do not win, then you do not pay. It is really that simple.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
No fees or costs unless you win. Our fees are deducted automatically from our Social Security awards. In our RRB cases fees are due only after our clients receive their back award from the railroad retirement Board. All of our clients will receive an itemized statement of tax deductible expenses in their cases upon conclusion and are paid by our clients to us only after they receive their monetary awards.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 11th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Founder and CEO
- The Law Offices of Mike Murburg, P.A.
- Florida State University College of Law
- J.D. (1987) | Law
- Honors: Sandra Bar Scholarship, Trial Team, Graduated Cum Laude.
- Activities: I worked my way through Law School at The Florida Bar in the Ethics Division and eventually obtained employment as a Law Clerk with a firm that did complex civil litigation against the State of Florida.
- Princeton University
- B.A. (1977) | History, Law
- Honors: Class of 1907 Scholarship
- Activities: Varsity Football, Wrestling, Track, Debating Society.
- The Law Offices of MIke Murburg, P.A.
- - Current
- Florida State Bar  # 621684
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- Social Security Boot Camp, The First Steps and Search for Claim Supporting Evidence
- National Business Institute
Contact & Map