I graduated from the University of Minnesota Law School in May 2010 and became licensed as an attorney in October 2010. I have been working at Drewes Law, PLLC since July 2009, beginning as a law clerk before transitioning to an associate.
I work primarily in litigation with a real estate focus. The majority of cases I work on relate to foreclosure defense, although I also work with clients regarding a variety of business and contract disputes. I have been involved with the firm's consumer bankruptcy practice, although I do not practice bankruptcy myself at this point.
While in law school, I completed multiple legal volunteer projects and was also enrolled in the law school's Civil Practice Clinic. As part of the clinic, I represented clients under the guidance of a supervising attorney, primarily in the areas of family and employment law.
Prior to law school, I worked at Eide Bailly, LLP in their Fargo, ND office for approximately one year. I received my undergraduate degree from Concordia College, Moorhead, MN in 2006. I was very active in both the Concordia community and the Fargo-Moorhead community. During my time in Moorhead, I was a four-year competitor for Concordia's speech and debate team, a tutor, a member of Concordia's student government, a volunteer at a daycare geared towards "at-risk" children, a Special Olympics coach, an adopt-a-grandparent volunteer, and a political volunteer.
I'm also an avid sports fan.
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Free Consultation
Drewes Law offers free consultations up to one hour.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Depending on a client's particular circumstances, Drewes Law, PLLC may work with clients on a contingent fee basis.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
My rate is $175/hour. Rates for Drewes Law attorneys range from $175-225/hour.
- University of Minnesota Law School
- J.D. / Law
- Activities: Minnesota Justice Foundation volunteer, Environmental Law Moot Court, Asylum Law Project
- Concordia College-Moorhead
- B.A. / Organizational Communication and International Relations
- Honors: Cum laude, Top Communications Student, Alpha Society, Omicron Delta Kappa.
- Activities: Competitive speech and debate, student government, adopt-a-grandparent volunteer, Circle K, volunteer with an at-risk daycare.
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- - Current
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- - Current