Principal attorney Michael W. Alpert is an Ivy-League graduate of Cornell University School of Industrial and Labor Relations. Graduate of Hofstra University School of Law. Admitted to practice in all New York State Courts and Eastern and Southern District of New York.
- Estate Planning
- Traffic Tickets
- DUI & DWI
- Real Estate Law
- Landlord Tenant
- New York
- New York State Bar # 2873982
- - Current
- The Law Offices of Michael W. Alpert
- Traffic Law and Estate Law Blog
- What To Do If You Get A Work Zone Speeding Ticket?
9 April 2019
- What Is Undue Influence And Why Does It Matter?
18 March 2019
- Do You Need To Update Your Power of Attorney?
12 March 2019
- How Many Agents Should You Name On Your Durable Power Of Attorney
19 December 2018
- Tips For Overwhelmed Executors
17 December 2018
- Misconceptions About Power of Attorney
14 December 2018
- How Does An IRA Fit Into My Estate Planning?
22 October 2018
- If I Don’t Have An Estate, Do I Really Need An Estate Plan?
9 October 2018
- Financial Capacity & Estate Planning In Order To Avoid Probate
11 September 2018