Michael Terrence Conway Esq
- Business Law, Civil Rights, Criminal Law ...
- Ohio, US DC ND Ohio, US DC ND Texas, US DC SD Ohio, US DC SD Texas
I have been in the practice of law for over two decades and have clients all over the United States and some overseas. I have years of jury trial experience against all kinds of opposing parties from multi-billion dollar corporations to the local county prosecutor's office. I am a member of the prestigious million dollar advocates forum which less than 1% of all trial lawyers are members of, and I have prevailed in litigation against companies such as big three auto manufacturers, steel makers, nuclear materials providers, and won cases against corporate giants like Kellog Brown and Root (KBR)and Halliburton. I have appeared before the US Senate to discuss cases of national public concern as well as the Ohio Supreme Court, and have even been asked by the Florida legislature for my advice on gun control legislation. There is no such thing as a typical day in my law practice. I hold a doctorate degree (J.D.) in law from the University of Akron and a degree in forensic criminology from Indiana University. My biggest law practice area is labor and employment rights law, personal (bodily injury) law, hospital and nursing care injuries, toxic torts (poisoning, radiation, nuclear materials, biohazzards, and chemical burns litigation) and major felony defense but as I love solving complex legal problems and trying cases I will consider helping anyone who needs me to help them in a variety of practice areas. I am always interested in the next high stakes high risk case so if you think I can be of service based on my background please run your problem by me and I will see if I can help. Before becomming a lawyer I was a captain in the US Marine Corps infantry and am a trained criminologist. I am considered very agressive by my opposing counsel and have a reputation for being relentless in the pursuit of truth and justice. Call me if I can help you at 330-220-7660 or send me an e-mail. If you are a military veteran who is having legal difficulties I can give you some insight many of my peers cannot. I represent all kinds of clients from business managers, office workers, housewives to union rank and file. My cases have also appeared in many media stories in for example, ABC News, the Guardian in London, The Washington Post, The Houston Chronical, the New York Times, and a number of internent news sources and advocacy group blogs. Thanks for reading my web page.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Health Care Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- White Collar Crime
All initial consultations are free of charge.
I do offer contingency fees under certain conditions. Call me for further information.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
The billable hourly rate I charge in non-contingency fee cases depends on the circumstances of the case I am retained to work on. Call me for further information.
- US DC ND Ohio
- US DC ND Texas
- US DC SD Ohio
- US DC SD Texas
- 4th Circuit
- 5th Circuit
- 6th Circuit
- US Supreme Court
- University of Akron
- J.D. | law
- Honors: Three time member national moot court appellate advocacy team.
- Indiana University - Indiana University-Bloomington
- B.S. | forensic criminology
- Inducted to Million Dollar Advocate's Forum
- The Top Trial Lawyers in America
- Less than 1% of all U.S. Lawyers are members of the Forum and to qualify one must have won a million or multi-million dollar jury verdict, arbitration award or settlement in a civil action. I have won 2.93 and 1.23 million dollar awards in 2009-2010.
- Ohio State Bar
- Southern Poverty Law Center, ATLA, National College of Advocacy, Medina County Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.