Michael T TrentThe Trent Law Practice, PLC
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Personal Injury ...
Michael T. Trent is an experienced attorney with an active practice including criminal defense, general civil litigation including personal injury, and estate planning including wills and estates. His love for our Southside Virginia community is deep, with not only his growing up in Charlotte County, but with the vast majority of his family having called all different parts of Southside home. After graduating with a Bachelor of Arts from Lynchburg College, Mike received his Juris Doctorate from Suffolk University Law School in Boston, Massachusetts. He then decided to come home to Southside, and began working as an Assistant Public Defender. At the PD office, he focused at different times on both Halifax and Mecklenburg Counties, until joining Blair to start the Trent Law Practice. Now, he loves combining his training and experience with his devotion to this area in offering quality legal representation at affordable rates. In addition to his dedication to the practice of law, Mike has and continues to be just as dedicated to serving our community in all sorts of other ways. Over the years, he has regularly volunteered as a coach in local youth sports, been involved in the granting of scholarships for our young people, served as President of the Halifax County Bar Association, and been involved with local civic organizations such as the Lions Club.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer free consultations in any of our practice areas, and are dedicated to providing excellent legal services at affordable rates.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Suffolk University Law School
- J.D. (2010)
- Lynchburg College
- B.A. (2007) | Political Science
- Virginia State Bar  # 81025
- Halifax County Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.