Michael Gibson, better known as the Auto Justice Attorney, represents victims of serious injuries sustained in Florida car and truck accidents, motorcycle crashes, pedestrian accidents, and slip and falls. His Orlando personal injury law firm is active in the community and welcomes Spanish-speaking clients. As a passionate advocate for victim's rights, Michael T. Gibson is no stranger to the courtroom and regularly goes up against large insurance companies, hospitals, and nursing homes.
If you or a loved one have been injured in an auto accident or find yourself in a dispute with the insurance company over your claim, contact an experienced Orlando car accident lawyer at Michael T. Gibson, P.A. for a free consultation.
- Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Insurance Dispute
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect in Florida
- Slip and Fall Accident
- Truck Accident
- Wrongful Death
We strongly encourage all prospective clients to read the information on this website, and truly learn the rights you have as an accident victim before meeting any attorney! We look forward to speaking with you and helping you through this difficult time.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Lead Attorney and President
- Orlando Office of Michael T. Gibson—Auto Justice Attorney
- Mr. Gibson's practice is devoted to personal injury cases involving auto accidents, nursing home abuse claims, premises liability and slip and falls. He also represents consumers and individuals in insurance disputes of all types, with a focus on Auto Insurance related disputes
- Florida A&M University College of Law
- Honors: Mr. Gibson graduated in the top 3% of his class.
- Activities: While in law school, Michael Gibson served on the Law Review and was the Head Teaching Assistant to the Academic Skills Program.
- University of Central Florida
- Mr. Gibson moved to the Central Florida area to attend the University of Central Florida. Upon graduation from UCF, he attended law school at The Florida A&M University College of Law.
- University of Central Florida Mock Trial Team
- University of Central Florida Alumni Association