(801) 441-1517Tap to Call This Lawyer
Michael SwensenCannon Law Associates
- Collections, Products Liability, Insurance Claims ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
I have a diverse set of skills that will enable me to properly evaluate your claims. I have worked in the energy industry, insurance industry, and small business community. I am committed to providing the best legal advice possible and helping my clients achieve maximum results.
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Cannon Law Associates
- - Current
- Associate Compliance Enforcement Analyst
- Western Electricity Coordinating Council
- University of Oklahoma College of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- Honors: Graduated with Distinction, Dean's List
- Activities: Moot Court, J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- University of Utah
- B.A. (2009) | Political Science
- Honors: Dean's List
- Utah State Bar  # 14345
Websites & Blogs
2 Questions Answered
- Q. arrested for a dui in idaho I was not driving the cops pulled me out of the passenger seat so can they convict me of dui
- A: I'm not sure what the question is here. However, if you were in fact in the passenger seat that would mean at least one other person was in the vehicle. This other individual can testify that you were in fact a passenger in the vehicle. Nonetheless, if you were intoxicated and in the vehicle you may be charged with public intoxication or some other offense depending on the jurisdiction. I suppose more information is needed to give a more complete answer.
- Q. How do I find a Utah Supreme court ruling from several years ago?
- A: I know this is an old questions so hopefully you have found what you are looking for. If not, you can go to the court website and look for older decisions. Here is a link to the website: https://www.utcourts.gov/opinions/index.html . It allows you to select by year and then look for the parties. It's not the best system but it can work. If you don't know the parties then it may be more difficult to find your case.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.