Michael Stephen Weisberg
- Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Family Law ...
Michael graduated from the University of South Carolina Pettigrew School of Law in 1969 with a Juris Doctor. He was a finalist in the Prince Competition, where he demonstrated exceptional ability in appellate advocacy. He was a recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award in Conflicts. While in law school, he was selected by the NAACP to travel to Memphis, Tennessee. There, he helped investigate police brutality in connection with the Memphis riots that followed the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King. He was a member of Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity. Among lawyer associations, Michael was admitted to both the Virginia State Bar and US District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia in 1969. He spent a year working for a prominent Norfolk law office, emphasizing Personal Injury, Domestic Relations and Criminal Law before starting his own firm in 1971. In 1973, he was admitted to the US Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, and in 1974, the US Supreme Court. He is a member of the Norfolk and Portsmouth Bar Association, the Virginia State Bar, the Virginia Bar Association and the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association. In addition, he is a member of the American Association for Justice (formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America).
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- University of South Carolina School of Law
- University of Virginia
- B.A. (1966)
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.