I focus on probate law and criminal law. An unusual combination, true, but I've worked in both fields for a long time. I'm a 1973 Northwestern University Law School graduate (J.D.) and a 1970 graduate of Grinnell (Iowa) College (B.A.). I also have an M.S. from the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, and developed a specialty in designing and implementing computer databases for lawyers, paralegal, investigators and others similarly situated. I've done that for nearly 30 years. I originally hail from Fremont, NE, and have lived and worked in Minnesota for over 40 years.
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Free Consultation
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I prefer to work on a set-fee basis, which I can usually quote after our first meeting.
- 8th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Saint Thomas
- M.S. (1999) | Software Engineering
- Grinnell College
- B.A. (1970)
- Northwestern University School of Law
- J.D. (1970)
- Minnesota State Bar  # 0095060