Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Reviewed by James Smith May 25, 2020
Michael Foster greatly exceeded my expectations. I could not have asked for better representation.
Having Michael Foster work for me was the most important decision I made in regards to my legal needs. His dedication to my case and concern for my well being went above and beyond my expectations. Mr. Foster was able to get the results I deserved. With his legal services I was able to obtain $1.4 million in compensation for the wrongs committed against me, and this was done much sooner than I thought possible. Even after legal proceedings were finished he continued to assist me in matters I needed help with, though not obligated to do so. If legal counsel is needed I would recommend Michael Foster to anyone who has been wronged. You will not find better legal representation.
Reviewed by Judee G. May 16, 2020
There are not enough superlatives to describe my experience with Michael Foster!
I presented Michael with a last minute decision to seek a settlement in a semi-truck accident which had occurred almost two years previously. He was out-of-state with his family when I first contacted him and yet he sprang into action and the case was finalized in a very timely manner. He was quick to respond and keep me informed, explained everything in a clear and concise manner and always made me feel he had my best interests in mind. His legal acumen, professional demeanor and courteous manner were extremely assuring and appreciated. The resolution was more than satisfactory and I am pleased and honored to recommend him to anyone seeking an attorney.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatQ&ALII PlatinumResponsive Law
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Consumer Law
- Medical Malpractice
Video Chat and Conferencing
- Free Consultation
In most all cases, I don't get paid unless you win.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Absolutely zero obligation, I don't get paid unless you win.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Kansas Supreme Court
- The Missouri Bar
- 8th Circuit
- Polsinelli PC
- Shareholder of 850 person law firm based in Kansas City, Missouri
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law
- J.D. (2008) | Law Degree
- Honors: Cum Laude, Marvin Rich Scholarship
- Drake University
- J.D. (2004) | Finance
- Honors: Cum Laude, Presidential Scholar
- Activities: Golf Team
- Rising Stars distinction
- Super Lawyers
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers
- Legal Champion - 2018
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly
- Pro Bono Publico Award
- Missouri Bar Association
- Largest Plaintiff Wins
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly
- For scoring the second largest settlement in Missouri worth $56 million dollars.
- The Missouri Bar  # 61205
- - Current
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- Anatomy of a Personal Injury Claim: A Guide to the Legal Process in Kansas and Missouri
- Foster Wallace, LLC
- What Insurance Companies Don't Want You to Know About Your Kansas or Missouri Car Accident Claim
- Michael Foster and Brian Wallace
- Mulitstate Consumer Class Actions
- For the Defense
- Cryptocurrency Class Action Lawsuits: A New Frontier
- Polsinelli Class Action Alert
- This Article Will Self-Destruct: Your Employees’ Use Of These ESI-Destroying Apps Could Subject You To Sanctions
- Polsinelli Financial and Fiduciary Litigation Alert
- United States Western District of Missouri Annual CLE - Civil Trial Technology , United States Federal Court - Continuing Legal Education Presenter , Jefferson City, Missouri
- Presented to other lawyers on how to use trial technology to assist them in Court. This function was put on by the United States Federal Court for Western District of Missouri
Websites & Blogs
4 Questions Answered
- Q. husband injured in fall on stairway in his sisters house (broke arm) Can she be sued without his consent or knowledge?
- A: Usually the only way to sue is with his consent unless he has a guardian ad litem or some person appointed by the court to act in his best interests if he is not in a good mental state. You can learn more at www.fosterwallace.com
- Q. if someone is involved in a head on crash in a work vehicle on the job and it was not the workers fault
- A: He would likely have to hire an attorney to go after the other driver. You may also have a workers compensation claim.
- Q. I was in a car accident on 2/20. Guy pulled out in front of me and totaled my car.
- A: You need to have a free consultation with a lawyer to discuss your matter. Please find a lawyer who specializes in personal injury and discuss this matte.r
Contact & Map