Free Consultation: (760) 420-5537Tap to Call This Lawyer
Michael Rutledge Norton
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Juvenile Law
- White Collar Crime
- Military Law
- Veteran's Benefits
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Purdue Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- Whittier Coll School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 244702
- - Current
3 Questions Answered
- Q. Help with understanding why there are two separate bails.
- A: There are two separate bails because there are two separate cases. I am guessing he plead guilty on one case and then got a new case. The 30,000 bail is the new case, and the no bail is the old case. The new case was a probation violation on the old case so there is a hold until he comes to court. He should hire an attorney to appear for him and recall both warrants and address the cases.
- Q. I cant contact the court by phone, what do I do?
- A: You can either hire an attorney or call the PD that represented you and ask them to add it back on at the courthouse. Show the judge your COVID test or let them know the jail sent you home for COVID. The Judge will most likely give you a new turn in date. Or you could go do this yourself but be prepared as the Judge may just take you into custody at the courthouse.
- Q. I am applying for teacher credential and my.dui paperwork shows pled nolo contendere and got probation misd DUI.. put?
- A: I would need to see the application and your court paperwork to be certain but it sounds like you need to indicate you were convicted of a misdemeanor (the DUI) and were sentenced to probation. I do not know if you are still on probation or not. Contact your previous attorney to assist you with the application.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.