Michael RootMichael A. Root, P.C.
- Criminal Law, Divorce, DUI & DWI ...
I am a third generation lawyer who graduated CUM LAUDE from California Western School of Law. After passing the Bar in 1982 I worked with my father litigating criminal and family law cases until I was accepted into the US Navy as a Judge Advocate Geneal (i.e., lawyer in the Navy), and I tried many felony and misdemeanor criminal cases. I was in charge of the Navy's equivalent to the Personal Injury Section for a year, and I gained much criminal and civil experience. In 1986, I was honorably discharged from the Navy and I entered private practice with my father. Since then I have tried many criminal (both felony and misdemeanor) cases, family law cases, and personal injury cases. I also did Chapter 7 Bankruptcies for almost 20 years. My practice now centers on contracts, criminal, personal injury, all family law (divorce, TPO, child custody), and general civil litigation. My hourly fee of $250.00 per hour (negotiable) is lower than most other attorneys simply because my overhead is lower. I also have a paralegal service for those who cannot afford an attorney. I believe in justice and my goal is to always serve the best interest of my clients.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- Spanish: Spoken
- California Western
- Nevada State Bar  # 2461
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.