Free Consultation: (404) 354-5432Tap to Call This Lawyer
Michael Richard Moebes

Michael Richard Moebes

Let us help you get your life back after an injury.
  • Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury
  • Georgia
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Georgia workers' compensation attorney with experience defending insurance companies and employers now representing injured workers and veterans.

Practice Areas
    Workers' Compensation
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Additional Practice Areas
  • Veterans Disability
  • Car Accidents
  • Free Consultation
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Korean: Spoken
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
founding partner
Moebes Law, LLC
- Current
Georgia State University College of Law
J.D. (2003)
Georgia State University College of Law Logo
University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa
B.S. | Commerce and Business Administration
University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa Logo
Professional Associations
Georgia State Bar
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
16 Questions Answered
Q. My workmans comp claim was approved. The med bill's kept coming in, now there are collection agency letters.
A: Hiring an attorney and file a hearing request to get these medical bills paid if they are related to your compensable injury at work.
Q. Can I change my demand value before mediation
A: Yes but it’s tacky and will likely frustrate the other side.
Q. After having an FCE and have permanent restrictions can you still have a 0 impairment rating?
A: It doesn't seem fair, but if an insurer-leaning therapist gave the FCE (or an insurer-leaning doctor who's reviewing the FCE and assigning the rating), he/she may very well assign a 0% rating, yes.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
midtown Atlanta office
1201 West Peachtree Street
Suite 2329
Atlanta, GA 30309
Telephone: (404) 354-5432
Fax: (404) 475-3046
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.